Cards against Humanity
Host: DFreed
Co-Host: Divine
Description
Come join Member Services in a good ole funny game of Cards against Humanity! Don't know how to play? Don't worry, I'll explain at the beginning of the event so come join us and have some fun!
How do I attend?
Make sure that you're in our teamspeak (ts.edge-gamers.com) a little before the time displayed below. If a browser game, make sure to register beforehand so you're able to join as soon as possible, it'll make more time for playing.
Game Link(s)
https://pyx-2.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp
Event times
PST: 6PM | EST: 9PM
Host: DFreed
Co-Host: Divine
Description
Come join Member Services in a good ole funny game of Cards against Humanity! Don't know how to play? Don't worry, I'll explain at the beginning of the event so come join us and have some fun!
How do I attend?
Make sure that you're in our teamspeak (ts.edge-gamers.com) a little before the time displayed below. If a browser game, make sure to register beforehand so you're able to join as soon as possible, it'll make more time for playing.
Game Link(s)
https://pyx-2.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp
Event times
PST: 6PM | EST: 9PM








