Safari for windows

Joined
Jun 23, 2007
Messages
2,454
I don't know if you guys have seen, but Safari is now out of Beta testing for Windows!!! It's now official. I've been a huge Firefox fan for a while, but after I tried Safari, I'm loving it! If you want to give it a try, go to my link and go to the left where it says "Safari for Windows XP or Vista" and then download Safari. :)

--------> http://www.apple.com/safari/download/ <--------


Safari-1.jpg
 
Eh... I downoaded it as an update for iTunes but I just can't stand anything other than internet explorer. Yes I know I know how everyone hates it but I just love clicking the huge favorites list and going down the list.
 
I used Firefox, and even the beta 3. And after using Safari for a day and then going to firefox, I noticed a big difference in speed and respond time. I was a huge firefox fan before, but Im starting to become a Safari man. !dodge
 
Firefox gets 400mb on your comp after 1 hour of use but i dont see why you would want any part of aple touching your PC
 
I liked using Safari on my Mac, but Firefox is just much more extensible and it seems a better fit for Windows. Safari still consumes more resources and I love my Firefox extensions. I have nothing against Apple -- I prefer OSX! But on Windows I just don't really like using Safari.
 
Back
Top