B bballer21 Poster Joined Mar 20, 2008 Messages 113 Mar 23, 2008 #1 I cant connect to the store or the updates. I can go on the internet, i just cant do that. any help would be appreciated.
I cant connect to the store or the updates. I can go on the internet, i just cant do that. any help would be appreciated.
M Mr_Orange Rookie Joined Nov 20, 2008 Messages 60 Jan 8, 2009 #2 A firewall is probably blocking the connection. Check the firewall on your computer, if that has the necessary exceptions then you may have a hardware firewall on your network which could be a little harder to fix.
A firewall is probably blocking the connection. Check the firewall on your computer, if that has the necessary exceptions then you may have a hardware firewall on your network which could be a little harder to fix.