P Power_Outlet I play fortnite do you think I'm happy? =(e)= Joined Jul 25, 2018 Messages 1,717 Nov 21, 2019 #1 nice.jpg v2
lily femboy Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 694 Nov 21, 2019 #3 we get it you work for valve now stop rigging the cases
peoples Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Nov 19, 2018 Messages 1,071 Nov 21, 2019 #4 **** you gaben stop cheating power grats for the 800th time Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
D DFreed Poster =(e)= Joined May 26, 2018 Messages 117 Nov 21, 2019 #5 yeah ok just get out of here lol
redchance Shots Fired Manager Joined Jun 11, 2018 Messages 1,501 Nov 21, 2019 #6 Why are you only getting ugly knives? Also I hate you cuz i havent even opened 1 knife ever. Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
Grumpy Kitten Neko I guess Joined May 31, 2018 Messages 1,381 Nov 21, 2019 #7 I have words for you that will not be spoken How many cases did you end up buying keys for? P Power_Outlet
I have words for you that will not be spoken How many cases did you end up buying keys for? P Power_Outlet
Divine EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 4,082 Nov 21, 2019 #8 You, my friend. Are extremely lucky.
P Power_Outlet I play fortnite do you think I'm happy? =(e)= Joined Jul 25, 2018 Messages 1,717 Nov 21, 2019 #11 Grumpy Kitten said: I have words for you that will not be spoken How many cases did you end up buying keys for? P Power_Outlet Click to expand... 11 on the first knife, 30 for this one
Grumpy Kitten said: I have words for you that will not be spoken How many cases did you end up buying keys for? P Power_Outlet Click to expand... 11 on the first knife, 30 for this one