Me too... I love dust2, cpl_mill, and italy is okay, but i wish office was just regular office. Oh well. The server has actually been doing quite well with this rotation. I like it!
im going to be taking office2008 off because its not a recognized map by FBG. and so is italy apparently !dodge so I am putting the orginal office back and ill give aztec a try for a bit in place of italy.
[quote1206379179=MostlyHarmless]
im going to be taking office2008 off because its not a recognized map by FBG. and so is italy apparently !dodge so I am putting the orginal office back and ill give aztec a try for a bit in place of italy.
[/quote1206379179]
well, maybe just add aztec- its so fun! and a thing about the recognized fbg maps- those should be thee only ones, except for a few exceptions (italy maybe), but i have seen an increasing amount of fbg people on our server, go us!