Happy Thanksgiving 2019

GL58KFI.png


EdgeGamers,

The list is too long of the items I can express thanks for within our community. We have a very unique bunch of gamers that make this place truly amazing. It's a valuable and rewarding experience to be here with you all having fun doing what we love - gaming. Thank you for making this community the best to be a part of.

I wish you all an amazing day filled with friends, family and plenty of food.

We will be here when you can't move due to your feast or your spending habits.


Happy Thanksgiving 2019


Austin
Chief Executive Officer
 
Happy Thanksgiving, Legend and to the Community.

I pose a question to you on this day of thanks, and giving.

Is there ever going to be an acceptable, official stance that is not incorrect or misguided, that Edge Gamers, is in fact two words?
 
Happy Thanksgiving, Legend and to the Community.

I pose a question to you on this day of thanks, and giving.

Is there ever going to be an acceptable, official stance that is not incorrect or misguided, that Edge Gamers, is in fact two words?

shh. today is a day of thanks, just let him have it
 
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my fellow gamers and gamets. :) Happy Gaming!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
shh. today is a day of thanks, just let him have it

That's on Christmas.

The suffering must continue in the blight of these obviously incorrect claims, and the world must see the truth to these facts.

The Two Words Cult will not stand for our name being SmeaR'd by these lies...
 
Happy thanksgiving, hope you all have a good holiday (if you celebrate it.)
 
Happy Tanks-giving, I would say from the WoWS Div, but there's nobody besides me...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
 
Happy Thanksgiving. I'm happy to be a part of this c ok mmunity and wish it to continue to grow.
 
happy thanksgiving to all those that actually celebrate it and i will sit home and more video games :D
 
Super thankful for this amazing community.
And all the awesome people I?ve met through it.
Hope you all have a great day :)
 
I appreciate each and every day I get the opportunity to play with this great community.

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!
 
Happy thanksgiving everyone! Hope y?all will take time out of this busy day and appreciate one and eachother! Looking forward to years of fun with this amazing and caring community.
 
Back
Top