So i had a recent admin come to me saying "I heard you act differnt when admins arnt on." Also "There been 4 reports on me in pass 3 days." Thats because i votekick people who rdm if they continue or if there obviously doing it any people saying they rdmed like 3 people ill voteban using my DS powers its only a 30 minute ban they can take break and get food or a drink and think about why they got banned. I get a person banned for either disrespect if there disrespectful i votekick let the lobby vote yes or no if they think its kickable if they come back being disrespectful after the kick or if its really really disrespectful or if its not pg13 against server rules etc ill voteban and again let lobby vote yes or no via what they seen. Then there friends or random trolls say im abusing then continue being disrespectful thats why i had to put in a ban request for bear. So am I abusing or not let you decide after reading this if its over all your abusing ill stop votekicking and baning and not renew my DS.


















