Counter-Strike: Source Shout out to Purducken

eXpLoSiVo

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
Nov 26, 2019
Messages
21
Just wanted to say thank you to Purducken for making himself available to regulate the CSS Dust 2 server. There has been a slew of hackers and inappropriate mic spammers.
 
Always nice to see people taking care of the old server :) Dust 2 forever!
 
It's full 64 players every night. Felt like it was being neglected by admins for awhile
 
It's full 64 players every night. Felt like it was being neglected by admins for awhile

Unfortunately these days, very few of our members play CSS anymore - most moved onto GO and don't have much interest. There's still a few very dedicated ones though!
 
Yeah, I didn't realize how popular the server actually was. If anyone from there sees this, feel free to add me as a friend and shoot me a PM whenever there is a problem on the CS server. Happy gaming! ^-^
 
Haha, back when I was active..All I would play is CS:S.

I think I was in Leadership at the time that we were switching to CS:GO and I hated it because my graphics card didn't like CS:GO and I didn't care for it myself personally.

It's good to hear Dust2 is always the same.

Good work and thanks for being an admin on our servers!
 
if you want to call an admin just use & before your msg i'm usually on and willing to hop on css to help :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top