Secret Hitler - December 9, 2019

wsm6W2l.jpg

Secret Hitler - December 9, 2019

Do you know who to trust? Join us on Monday for our next event, Secret Hitler!

  • Event Date: Monday December 9th, 2019
  • Event Time (ET): 8 PM
  • Event Server IP:N/A
  • Additional Instructions: Must be in Teamspeak to play!

I strongly recommend when signing up to NOT use Discord or Github, these have had a lot of issues in the past and I am unsure whether or not it will work.
3dsam1 3dsam1 will be coordinating this event. Please forward any questions you may have to them. We hope to see you there!
 
I love Secret Hitler sam showed me this game and I've loved it ever since hope I can make it to my first thorium event :)
 
I love Secret Hitler sam showed me this game and I've loved it ever since hope I can make it to my first thorium event :)

Nope I don't host events anymore. Sam is the one hosting it.
 
TomSL TomSL I hope you know this is going to be hosted on a website, not Tabletop sim
 
Thanks to those that came out to the event, hope you guys had fun!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top