Have you started your holiday shopping yet?

Have you started your holiday shopping yet?

  • Yes, still got more presents to pick up

    Points: 26 21.1%
  • Heck, I already finished my shopping

    Points: 33 26.8%
  • No, but I will be this week

    Points: 14 11.4%
  • No, I wont be getting anyone anything

    Points: 30 24.4%
  • No, I wait to the last moment...

    Points: 16 13.0%
  • Other (Please explain)

    Points: 4 3.3%

  • Total voters
    123
I made sure to finished before Dec so no strressss
 
I did most of my shopping around Thanksgiving (Black Friday) and finished up a few days ago.
 
I don't shop. Everyone receives the greatest gift ever: Knowing me or being in my presence!

On a more serious note: All of it was done as of the 1st week of December.
 
Done! All bases are covered and good to relax.
 
Sorta... I got my brothers some shirts from GameStop, I still need to get my mom something O.O
 
yes december is a very expensive month for me since all my friends and family celebrate it
 

Latest posts

Back
Top