Post your favorite bind

kuantum

🍔Arbiters? Intern🍔
Joined
Jun 5, 2019
Messages
2,574
We've all played enough CS to have those moment where someone posts a quirky message. So much so, that we decided to bind it to a key.

This is the post that should show that off!

I'll go ahead and start:

*DEAD* [PRINCESS] =(eGO)= Custom Stats: i didnt, i just banned him because i didnt like him

and

*DEAD* =(eGO)= xValence: enjoy your ban kuantum

this is going to go really good or really bad
 
*DEAD* =(eGO)= Architect of Life: using my boomervision I'm right and anyone else is simply misguided
 
*DEAD* [PRINCESS] =(e)= Ayto: *NUZZLES* *NUZZLES* *BARKS* *MEOWS*

or

*DEAD* =(eG)= thorgot: I made a whoopsie poopsie
 
Last edited:
If you are new to our server please press tab and click on server website on the bottom left of your tab screen and read our server rules Thank You

my fav bind ^^^
 
Not exactly things people said but my favorite binds in general are

[SM] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "=(eG)= heidi" (reason: Hard R).
[SM] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "=(eG)= Katiee" (reason: Racism).
 
There are way too many just to just one so here are some of the best of the best completely taken out of context hehe

*DEAD* [SILVER 1] =(eGO)= kuantum: stop breathing nerd

*DEAD* [SILVER 1] =(eG)= Spare: suck my cock tlalog

*DEAD* =(eGO)= Arbiter: u sound hot u 18 right?

[JB] =(e)= Tlalog will be revoked at the end of the round for Freedamage Part 2: Electric Boogaloo.

*DEAD* =(eGO)= sopheyy: bart pls i have tits

*DEAD* =(eGO)= lily: compared to male circumcision

*DEAD* =(eGO)= Jacko: im 4 inches
 
*DEAD* =(e)= Krill: I didn't moan I sexually sighed

*DEAD* =(e)= Galaxyy: Cian holds his period blood in his foreskin for later drinking
 
�� (It appears invisible in-game)
 
(ADMINS) =(eGO)= CtrlAltDelicious: Your scripts are sus kaZZ, don't talk.
 
Want to join eGO and get that sick e tag? Add me on steam and I can help you out!
Or
(Leadership) Prepare for trouble
(Leadership) And make it double
 
I think these are my best ones.
(Private to Loserr7) =(eG)= Ernesti: ima rdm you
(Private to Loserr7) =(eG)= Katiee: ima rdm youdw
(Private to Loserr7) =(eG)= Damon: Had to do it to ya
*DEAD* =(eG)= not webby: youre a loser, Loser
(Private to Loserr7) =(eG)= Damon: Imagine being named loserr7
*DEAD* [PRINCESS] =(eG)= heidi: and thats why damon a dummy
(TO ADMINS) Loserr7:Imafine dating a girl over a video game
(Private to Loserr7) =(eG)= Damon: Ah shit. You caught me
[PRINCESS] =(eG)= heidi: spotlight uh, moonlight uh
(Private to Loserr7) =(eG)= Damon: fake admin reporting for duty
(ALL) ADMIN: Don't call people retard, it's really funny and i piss a little evrytime you do, but its disrespectful
(Private to Loserr7) =(eG)= AlKawai: hate u
*DEAD* =(eGO)= JuVe913: Wr3k be like loser
(Private to Loserr7) =(eGO)= JuVe913: I am dying for a bio break
(Private to =(e)= Loserr7) =(eGO)= JuVe913: You too my friend :)
(Private to =(e)= Loserr7) =(eG)= Marcoboy24: Imagine Being loser and getting kicked @Loser
(Private to =(e)= Loserr7) =(eG)= Marcoboy24: <3
(Private to =(e)= Loserr7) =(eG)= Darkwave: Im into traps :shrug:
(Private to =(e)= Loserr7) =(eG)= Damon: stop talking
(Private to =(e)= Loserr7) =(eGO)= JuVe913: Id rdm Wr3k if I was u
(Private to =(e)= Loserr7) =(eGO)= JuVe913: OK I know Darkwave is aroused by this but bruh
*DEAD* =(eGO)= Wr3k: They took my child away from me
(Private to =(e)= Loserr7) =(eGO)= Wr3k: I finished my haagen dazs a while ago... Imma get another one
(Private to =(e)= Loserr7) =(eG)= redchance: If it makes you feel any better. I collat two innos earlier on a crossfire.
(Private to =(e)= Loserr7) =(eG)= Darkwave: I like traps
*DEAD* =(eG)= Darkwave: im the sexiest boomer alive'
(Private to =(e)= Loserr7) =(eGO)= Slam Fanderbergler: "SOMEONE PUT A ****ING LEDGE THERE IT CAME OUT OF NOWHERE
(Private to =(e)= Loserr7) =(eGO)= Slam Fanderbergler: "stop getting traitor u ****in traitor
*DEAD* =(eGO)= JuVe913: Yo get me a couple patties
[SM] ADMIN: Kicked =(eG)= not webby (Reason: dumbass)
[SM] ADMIN: Banned player "Jimmy?rainbow kiss ♥" for 20160 minutes (reason: Intentional RDM).
*DEAD* =(eGO)= App: i hate my life
[SM] ADMIN: Banned player "=(eGO)= Moyye" for 2880 minutes (reason: "You were banned because your karma is too low!").
[SM] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "=(eG)= Katiee" (reason: Racism).
 
[GRAPE FRUIT] =(e)= Twist: I identify as an apache helicopter

[JB] =(e)= Twist will be revoked at the end of the round by =(eGO)= SmeaR for cant count.

[JB] =(e)= Twist will be revoked at the end of the round for the ultimate clown.

[JB] =(e)= Twist will be revoked at the end of the round for bullying Spare.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top