Post your favorite bind

SM] ADMIN: Banned player "=(eGO)= Moyye" for 2880 minutes (reason: "You were banned because your karma is too low!").
 
[SM] ADMIN: Banned player "=(eG)= Moyye" for 2880 minutes (reason: "You were banned because your karma is too low!").
 
I was trashing on Mayhem Death's knife on TTT one day....

*DEAD* =(eGO)= Mayhem Death: I use it to butter my toast when I ban an entire server
 
[SM] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "=(eG)= heidi" (reason: Hard R).
[SM] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "=(eG)= Katiee" (reason: Racism).
 
This is my new favorite Depression

[SM] =(eGO)= Depression: Banned player "=(eGO)= Depression" for 20160 minutes (reason: Mass RDM).
 
[SM] ADMIN: Kicked =(e)= Hinata (Reason: stupid)
=(eGO)= Jon Snow: filipe= my one and only side hoe
(ALL) =(eGO)= Jon Snow: Leadership would spank me if I did that
*DEAD* Piranha Plant: shut up ygritte you died like season 4
 
(ADMINS) =(eG)= Oranges: thorgot add me
El nudo del mono‎ : inglish is so gay lenguaje
♿♿♿WHEELCHAIR GANG BABY ZOOM ZOOM♿♿♿

My only three binds
 
=(eGO)= purducken: where i'm from, telling someone to kill themselves is the most sincerest form of flattery
 
pls warden im 9 and this my make a wish foundation im dying i want to die with unlimited st until revoked pls give me st warden
 
(TO ADMINS) void: If you wear the EGO hoodie to school don't MFK! It puts a bad name on our organization!!!!
 
I remember the oranges one and Thorgot replied with "I can't my friends list gets full". After I spammed it a bit Thorgot let him in

The one with Autismspeaks.org/Arbiter
 
*DEAD* [TRIGGERED] =(eGO)= Tethys: you type like an autistic 4 year old slamming their head agaisnt a keyboard

=(e)= Bowhammer: (Private to =(e)= Bowhammer) =(eGO)= Shower: You want to try out god mode? They just let eGO's use it.
~Only to be Rick Rolled
 
[JB] =(eG)= Spare will be revoked at the end of the round for Invalid Credits
 

Latest posts

Back
Top