Counter-Strike: Source Assistance Needed during daytime

eXpLoSiVo

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
Nov 26, 2019
Messages
21
eGO team, I started donating to the community because I love having an active server that is fun to play on. The one drawback is during the day. People truly abuse the server and hackers are always prominent. I love the fact that we can votekick and voteban but it means nothing when the users disconnects and reconnects before the vote is complete. Today we have had several hackers that I try to votekick fist as I am not an admin and then will voteban if they do not disable hacks.

We have also seen an influx of inappropriate sprays as well. Can someone please think of another way to get more order on this server during day time hours?

Thanks,
eX
 
Hey E eXpLoSiVo , sorry to hear about the inconvenience you have been having.

As for solutions, here are four I can think of:

1) Use the global admin chat. To use this, simply put an & in front of your message in team chat, and admins across our servers will be notified of your problem.

2) Open up team-speak, and contact any of the O's that have a CS logo next to their name, this identifies them as a CS admin, and are more likely to have CS:S to help you out.

3) Report them on the forums. Gather a quick demo, get the link, and post it on the forums. CS Leadership is super quick and efficient on these reports, and I couldn't imagine it taking long for them to respond and ban them.

4) Join our discord. Our discord is one of the best ways to get an admin on. Our link is https://discord.gg/edgegamers . Go to #helpdesk , and state your problem.

Assuming they do leave every time a vote kick/ban occurs, I would imagine it would get tedious for them to keep reconnecting, so if possible, continue to vote ban and such until they get bored and leave.

Also, feel free to add me on discord, PickleZ#0001, if I am online I will hop on and help.
 
use the & before your msg is prob should be your goto, im usually on and willing to hop on css if trouble makers are there
 

Latest posts

Back
Top