Members of the Year 2019 Meeting - January 5

egomeet.png


Members of the Year 2019 Meeting - January 5
1/2/20 | Artist: Coder | Writers: Arbiter, xValence | #meeting #media #announcements

A Clan Wide Meeting will be held this Sunday, January 5, at 8 PM ET on our TeamSpeak server to announce our 2019 Members of the Year.

As a new year starts, it is time to celebrate our Members of the Year from 2019. Our Clan Wide Meeting to announce these members will be held this Sunday, January 5, at 8 PM ET on our TeamSpeak server. If you aren't available to join us for this meeting, a recording of the full meeting will be posted to our YouTube channel after the meeting ends.

Make sure you attend to share in the celebration of our dedicated members!

TeamSpeak IP: ts.edge-gamers.com

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
 
Last edited:
Hopefully I can make it to this one, and not be on my phone. Either way I'll be there in some capacity. See you all there.
 
Damn! Going to be a work... Unless I can get off in time, it will be close, Excited to listen to it after if I do miss it!
 
Last edited:
100% not gonna make due to finals, but I will catch the after party tho and congratulate the winners.
 
Sorry I missed the meeting but I was on 12hr Night Shifts , it seems to happen a lot but it is not intentional , have been working those shifts for 33 years now .
 

Latest posts

Back
Top