Final Battle Grounds Profile Invitations

blackhawksniper

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
6,861
Please FOLLOW the form thats provided below to be invited into the clan group and gaining officer access. Also, an Advisor/Division Leader/Council member who added you will edit your post to verify they've invited you. Please check this until you've been confirmed that we were able to invite you. We may write a comment in your post if you some how gave us the wrong profile name.

-------------------------------------------------------

Profile Name: blackhawksniper

Current Rank: =(eGO)=

Invitation Sent?:

-------------------------------------------------------




The old thread has been archived. If you are already in the FBG clan, please do not repost. Thanks!
 
profile name: Spy

current rank: =(e)=

Invitation Sent?: Yes.
 
Profile Name: Zack

Current Rank: =(eG)=

Invitation Sent?: Yes
 
I have to make new account, I made one(Pink Panther), But I did type wrong steam ID to the unique ID at start, so the new one is

Profile Name: Pink Panther FL

Current Rank: =(eG)=

Invitation Sent?: Yes
 
Profile Name: Cryptex

Current Rank: eGO

Invitation sent?: yes
 
Profile Name: Gt Ghost

Current Rank: =(eG)=

Invitation Sent?: Yes
 
Profile Name: Pink Panther FL

Current Rank: =(eG)=™

invitation sent?

OH OOPS SORRY, DIDN'T REMEMBER I ALREADY HAVE INVATION xD ... SORRY GUYS
 
Profile Name: BoB Th4 Build3r

Current Rank: =(e)=™

Invitation Sent?: mostly harmless.. or crimson did send me invation..you don't gotta do it blackhawksniper ;)


Invite sent by blackhawk ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top