Paradox I made one post Joined May 5, 2008 Messages 16 May 8, 2008 #41 Profile Namearadox Current Rank: =(e)= Invitation Sent?: yes
R Rhymenocerous Poster Joined Mar 26, 2008 Messages 224 May 8, 2008 #42 Profile Name: Hiphopapotamus Current Rank: =(e)= Invitation Sent?: Yes (i would like to join the clan on the Final Battleground site, please) THANKS!
Profile Name: Hiphopapotamus Current Rank: =(e)= Invitation Sent?: Yes (i would like to join the clan on the Final Battleground site, please) THANKS!
P Pvt. Thompson [7] Active Member Joined Dec 21, 2007 Messages 307 May 8, 2008 #43 Profile Name: Nachoes Current Rank: =(e)= Invitation Sent?: yes
G Glazed I made one post Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 10 May 9, 2008 #44 Profile Name: Glazed Current Rank: =(e)= Invitation Sent?: yes
N Nova ^_^ Rookie Joined Apr 25, 2008 Messages 95 May 9, 2008 #45 Profile Name: eG Nova Current Rank: =(eG)= Invitation Sent?: Yes
A Aanidaani I made one post Joined Mar 20, 2008 Messages 8 May 10, 2008 #46 Profile Name: Aanidaani Current Rank: =(eG)= Invitation Sent?: yes
K Killdoc I made one post Joined May 6, 2008 Messages 19 May 10, 2008 #47 Profile Name: killdoc Current Rank: =(e)= Invitation Sent?: yes
L Legit^ Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,491 May 12, 2008 #48 Profile Name: Kill_Zone Current Rank: =(eG)= Invitation Sent?: yes
G Grailnewt I made one post Joined May 13, 2008 Messages 10 May 13, 2008 #49 Profile Name: Grailnewt Current Rank: =(e)= Invitation Sent?: Yes I got the the message from FBG that I had an invite but it does not show in my profile under invites can u pls let me know what I need to do
Profile Name: Grailnewt Current Rank: =(e)= Invitation Sent?: Yes I got the the message from FBG that I had an invite but it does not show in my profile under invites can u pls let me know what I need to do
H Hallowsend I made one post Joined May 13, 2008 Messages 9 May 14, 2008 #50 Profile Name: ≈Ђαιισωςεήδ≠ Current Rank: =(e)= Invitation Sent?: Yes
C Cookie123 I made one post Joined May 5, 2008 Messages 3 May 15, 2008 #51 profile name: Cookies current rank: =(e)= Invitation Sent?: Yes
P Pistol Fanatic I made one post Joined May 13, 2008 Messages 5 May 16, 2008 #52 profile name: Pistol Fanatic current rank: =(e)= Invintation sent?: Yes
S Super88 Famous Joined Apr 16, 2008 Messages 529 May 18, 2008 #53 Profile Name: Raaamba Current Rank: =(e)= Invitation sent?: Yes
I ItzJustJeremy I made one post Joined May 12, 2008 Messages 12 May 18, 2008 #54 Profile Name: ItzJustJeremy Current Rank: =(e)= Invitation Sent?: Yes.
A Arn0t Thread Junky Joined Jun 5, 2008 Messages 868 May 21, 2008 #55 Profile Name: Arn0t Current Rank: =(eGO)= Invitation Sent?: yes
M Monahov Active Member Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 395 May 21, 2008 #56 Profile Name: Monahov Current Rank: =(e)= Invitation Sent?: ERROR NO PROFILE EXISTS UNDER THIS NAME
D Desert Fox Famous Joined Dec 29, 2007 Messages 548 May 22, 2008 #57 Profile Name: eGO_Desert Fox Current Rank: =(eGO)= Invitation Sent?: sent
S Silent zim I made one post Joined Jun 4, 2008 Messages 7 Jun 5, 2008 #58 Profile Name: Silent zim Current Rank: =(e)= Invitation Sent?: Yes
K Korrupted I made one post Joined Jun 5, 2008 Messages 3 Jun 7, 2008 #59 Profile Name: Korrupted Current Rank: =(e)= Invitation Sent?:
C Crimson King {RD} Rookie Joined May 4, 2007 Messages 55 Jun 7, 2008 #60 Profile Name: Crimson King Current Rank: =(eGO)= Invitation Sent?: