CrossCheck This is the way!!!! =(e)= Joined Feb 13, 2011 Messages 1,629 Feb 1, 2020 #21 If you cook a steak any more than medium YOU ARE RUINING IT!!!!!!
MakoAmalthea Poster =(e)= Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 104 Feb 1, 2020 #22 kuantum said: Click to expand... Blue rare is boss
kuantum 🍔Arbiters? Intern🍔 Joined Jun 5, 2019 Messages 2,574 Feb 1, 2020 #23 Ygritte Snow said: Blue rare is boss Click to expand... they don't even cook it it's just seared
M markhugill I made one post Joined Feb 4, 2020 Messages 1 Feb 4, 2020 #24 Medium rare most of the time.
Jim Burger Active Member =(e)= Joined May 25, 2020 Messages 336 May 25, 2020 #26 black steak if it isnt fairly burned and grayish all th eway through im not tuching it.
M Mango I made one post =(e)= Joined Jan 17, 2019 Messages 27 May 29, 2020 #27 medium rare anything else is sin.
Cigarjohn EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Sep 28, 2008 Messages 1,610 Sep 16, 2020 #29 Depends on the type of steak. When I cook it and it's Beef Tenderloin, I like it rare. Porterhouse, Med-Rare. But when I go out to a restaurant, I usually get it Medium cause I really can't trust the cook no matter how good they are.
Depends on the type of steak. When I cook it and it's Beef Tenderloin, I like it rare. Porterhouse, Med-Rare. But when I go out to a restaurant, I usually get it Medium cause I really can't trust the cook no matter how good they are.
Lemigs Poster =(e)= Joined Mar 27, 2015 Messages 105 Sep 18, 2020 #30 Medium Rare for the taste if the meat is of good quality.
december ◔̯◔ =(eGO)= Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 791 Sep 18, 2020 #31 i don't eat beef or pork unless i want to get violently ill. previous health issues made this happen.
i don't eat beef or pork unless i want to get violently ill. previous health issues made this happen.
Blame David :3 Joined Aug 3, 2020 Messages 671 Oct 3, 2020 #32 I grew up with my parents making well done steak so that's what I've grown accustomed to and i will never change
I grew up with my parents making well done steak so that's what I've grown accustomed to and i will never change
S sathoro Rookie =(e)= Joined Mar 13, 2020 Messages 49 Oct 3, 2020 #33 Blue rare, it is more rare than rare. Also I'll eat raw beef occasionally at nice places. This was in Bangkok. It is seared on the outside but still I consider it raw. Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
Blue rare, it is more rare than rare. Also I'll eat raw beef occasionally at nice places. This was in Bangkok. It is seared on the outside but still I consider it raw.
Space eeeee Joined Mar 24, 2020 Messages 519 Oct 4, 2020 #34 BRO AM VEGAN AND THIS OFFENDS ME. kidding am not vegan but my mom makes my food so uhhhh idk.
Space eeeee Joined Mar 24, 2020 Messages 519 Oct 4, 2020 #35 Beemermarine said: Just cut off the horns and hooves and I'm good Click to expand... 0-0
Kamron Media Team =(e)= Joined Sep 27, 2020 Messages 145 Oct 4, 2020 #36 I dont like steak in the first place so I choose the ladder and say none
sabo wingdings is the best font Joined Apr 27, 2020 Messages 549 Oct 5, 2020 #38 I picked other because why would I cook meat when I can savor it in my mouth while it whispers sweet nothings into my ear?
I picked other because why would I cook meat when I can savor it in my mouth while it whispers sweet nothings into my ear?
ghost i love you ♥ =(eGO)= Joined Aug 20, 2018 Messages 3,106 Oct 6, 2020 #40 medium rare cause my mom said