Giveaway DS 3Month Giveaway

4g0tt3nSou1

All you had to do was follow the D*** Train, CJ
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
1,206
Go easy on me, first giveaway!​

I will be giving away 3 Months of eGO Dedicated Supporter to 1 lucky person!
This is a slot based giveaway. There will be 50 slots.

You MUST NOT be a Dedicated Supporter, or have been within 1 month of this giveaway.
You MUST be a member of the community (Have your ={e}= tag). You MUST have a forum account.
You CAN be an ={eG}= or ={eGO}=
You CANNOT be banned from ANY eGO Servers.

To participate; meet all the above requirements, and comment below with a number. You CANNOT have the same number as somebody else, so PLEASE CHECK!
Optionally, Share your favorite eGO story!

For simplicity I made the slots into a Pastebin that I can edit to condense the post.
The slots are here

Winner will be selected March 1st, 2020
[SUP]or sooner if slots get filled before the date above[/SUP]
 
Last edited:
18

I'm going to keep saying 18 until I win something
 
I'll have 9 (I can't pick 913 so).

A funny story would be that one day that none literally rdm'd once (!) on TTT. It's such a good story, that it's too good to be true!
 
Thanks, everyone for there submissions! I've updated the slots. Please do me a favor though and share this out! Would love to fill the slots before the date so we can draw our lucky winner!
 
Back
Top