Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Tbaiting should be kosable

priddle

Poster
=(e)=
Joined
Oct 1, 2019
Messages
173
Its should be kosable just people have to watch how many times they kill tbaiters. It is server disruption and i keep getting killed cause people say im tbaiting and there no admins on and everone else already thinks its already kosable make it kosable and if a admin finds them keep tbaiting warn them ban em.
 
T baiting is a traitorous act you should hit up the rules!
 
well im being told its not kosable by a admin if thats what you mean by traitorist act
 
Last edited:
Priddle, we talked about this earlier but I will post a response here in case you want to reference it later on.

Per the rules, t baiting is defined as follows:

https://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/...Server-Rules&p=3017197&viewfull=1#post3017197

T-Baiting

Intentionally acting like a traitor is considered griefing and is server punishable. Innocents should not be intentionally committing traitorous acts or claim to be a traitor.

T baiting covers a wide variety of activities which can include:

-Claiming you are a t or traitor when you are inno
-Calling false KOS's (for example, an inno calling a KOS on a detective)
-Shooting at or near other players as an innocent unless for self defense

These are generally classified as server disruption and should be reported to admins if you see someone doing this on a consistent basis.

For example, I cannot just claim I am a traitor every round. People would be allowed to kill me but they would also lose karma each round that I wasn't a traitor. This can lead to RDM chains which increases the amount of reports admins must deal with and players being autobanned for low karma if done enough hence why it is server disruption.

___

We also have a section on traitorous acts:

Traitorous Behavior:

You MUST kill for traitorous behavior, failure to do so can be considered as traitorous - the following acts are considered as traitorous:

Entering/leaving a traitor only area.
Being called out for 'kill-on-sight' (KOS) by a detective.
Shooting around or towards other players, unless for self defense.
Throwing lethal grenades towards other players without prior warning, unless for self defense. (Throwing flashes or smokes are NOT Traitorous acts.)
Declaring a KOS on an innocent.
Calling out traitors without reason or intentionally making players suspect you are a traitor.
Not identifying, hiding, destroying bodies or hanging them to surfaces.
Activating any sort of trap that almost, or did kill/injure another player.
Stating they killed a traitor, when they did not (assisting in the killing of a traitor, is considered they killed a traitor).
Destroying the Traitor-Tester or a Health Station (doing this as an Innocent is griefing).
Exception: Destroying the Traitor-Tester is only allowed when you are trapped and your life is in danger (such as C4 is planted and there's no way out other than through the vents behind the Traitor Tester).
Not moving away from your personal space after being reasonably told at-least twice.
Detail: You are to give a reasonable chance and repeat as some may not hear you over others talking or may not react quickly due to mic-delay; Your personal space is not the room, but rather being too close for comfort.
Killing or injuring non-suspicious players, or the detective (unless it was line-of-fire or were attacked first) or a proven-player.
Detail: A proven Innocent is someone you witnessed kill a Traitor, or tested as an Innocent. They are NOT proven by word-of-mouth.

You must kill someone if they commit a traitorous act. This includes shooting at or near other players.

As we discussed, you can kill people for shooting at or near you though I advised you to exercise good judgement when determining whether to kill someone for shooting near you. Most of the times, players mean no harm when they are shooting near you. If they damage you, it's another story.

You also should report any user that t baits if they are an innocent/detective as it is considered server disruption.

I hope this clarified things.
 
Last edited:
If they shoot near my head unless they were clearly missing on purpose per chat, I usually kill them. This is because hses are often a kill so if they shot near my head while I was moving thats almost definitely intentional.

Other parts of my body I usually ignore it unless they do it more than once.

If a player shoots me once in the foot and its obviously them messing with me (it happens) I usually shoot them back in the foot for the free damage they took out on me but I usually don't kill them although if they damaged you first you wont lose karma for killing them.

If a player shoots me randomly around a hallway and ducks around the corner to try to get away with it and I just so happen to catch their name im absolutely calling a KOS every time. If they're an inno in this case message admins. 99% of the time I kick players when I see them do this because they know theyre not supposed to and theyre trying to get away with it. Hence intentional rdm. Kick/ban.
Once a player damages you, its no longer T baiting, its rdm and logs will show that they damaged you first.
 
Back
Top