CSS Events Coordinator

NoFearPub

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
Nov 11, 2019
Messages
12
I can't find it. Is there an event coordinator for the CSS server? If not, I'd love to work to do some events for the CSS people. I see all those CSGO events and think we need some in Source!!!
 
NoFearPub brings up a good point. I myself would love to see at least a deagle-only event or something along the same lines
 
^ I agree with that deagle only event. That would be quite eventful.
 
Not enough people for a css event server to start hosting on but if we get enough players to join the css event I would gladly host one :)
 
Let me some ideas. But deagle only or I know around Christmas we had Auto and Awps for a night which was fun. I knew there were CS event coordinators but wasn't sure if they were just GO or not. Thanks!
 
Let me some ideas. But deagle only or I know around Christmas we had Auto and Awps for a night which was fun. I knew there were CS event coordinators but wasn't sure if they were just GO or not. Thanks!

CS EC are basically just for csgo because there are no CSS Event Server
 

Latest posts

Back
Top