M Malia Rookie =(e)= Joined Dec 31, 2019 Messages 61 Feb 21, 2020 #1 My clip was funny and a clutchy moment XD, it was a 1v4 and i killed 3 for the win of that round in the 10 man Server. <3 [video]https://medal.tv/clips/19723535/d1337NamCUtB[/video]
My clip was funny and a clutchy moment XD, it was a 1v4 and i killed 3 for the win of that round in the 10 man Server. <3 [video]https://medal.tv/clips/19723535/d1337NamCUtB[/video]
Larry_Da_Lobster Godzilla's property =(eGO)= Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 3,561 Feb 21, 2020 #2 I cant tell whats better the perfect music or the fact that you jumped and headshot that dude with the galil
I cant tell whats better the perfect music or the fact that you jumped and headshot that dude with the galil
M Malia Rookie =(e)= Joined Dec 31, 2019 Messages 61 Feb 21, 2020 #3 Larry_Da_Lobster said: I cant tell whats better the perfect music or the fact that you jumped and headshot that dude with the galil Click to expand... how about both lol
Larry_Da_Lobster said: I cant tell whats better the perfect music or the fact that you jumped and headshot that dude with the galil Click to expand... how about both lol
DeerFat EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Nov 1, 2019 Messages 4,628 Feb 22, 2020 #5 I don't have any clips
B Blade Rookie Joined Dec 26, 2019 Messages 90 Feb 22, 2020 #6 not my clip but it's cool anyways https://youtu.be/xGHd1C1r3a0
Matrix Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 1,136 Feb 23, 2020 #7 Larry_Da_Lobster said: I cant tell whats better the perfect music or the fact that you jumped and headshot that dude with the galil Click to expand... I can't tell what's better using the galil or the smoke being useless in every situation except that Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
Larry_Da_Lobster said: I cant tell whats better the perfect music or the fact that you jumped and headshot that dude with the galil Click to expand... I can't tell what's better using the galil or the smoke being useless in every situation except that