Official eGO Interest in any of the following games?

Arbiter

⚔️ EGO Dictator ⚔️
=(eGO)=
Joined
Sep 12, 2017
Messages
2,386
Hi all.

I'm looking for people who actively play a few different games. We are in the early stages of trying to reach out to a few different games that are a little unconventional for eGO. If anyone actively plays any of the following games, and could provide information on how feasible it would be for eGO to support, please reach out to me. My discord is Arbiter#1027

We're looking at games specifically that DO NOT support dedicated servers, but have a strong guild or clan presence built into them. Just some off the top of my head.

  • Warframe
  • Path of Exile
  • Destiny 2
  • The Elder Scrolls Online
  • War Thunder
  • Arma 3 / Squad
  • WoW Classic or Retail

If there are other games you think of, let us know.
 
Arma 3, War Thunder, and also I recommend a few others.

Heroes and Generals
World of Tanks
 
there's this old game i think it's called cs:go or something could potentially be huge for ego
 
Destiny 2 and World of Warcraft classic for me. Those 2 games I love. World of Warcraft Classic is something where I started the eGO guild but after about 2 weeks of being the guild master I saw no people coming in to the guild and no interest from people in EdgeGamers. This is definitely something that I think could work and I would be interested in helping out with this if it was something that we had planned. Whether it be moving off of Herod, to a more low population server or moving somewhere where people are actively playing. If we wish to stay on Herod then I can work on building the guild with people or I can pass that over to someone else.
 
Last edited:
WoW is something i would really love... Beautiful game <:
 
Used to play Warframe a lot back in the day. Took a break thanks to the many 200000 GB updates and the launcher can be quite slow. Playing a lot of D2 now though.
 
I have Destiny 2 and have been looking to get back into it since I finally built my desktop back up.

Played Warframe before and would be happy to again if others want to together.

WoW classic does interest me and if finances permit it, I may play.
 
I previously pitched Final Fantasy XIV but was never able to find enough people that were interested. I'm always down to try something with a group though if the interest is there for any of these games.
 
Dead by daylight :D i’d Be interested in that ^^
 
Dead by daylight is a fun game but it doesn’t really have a clan or guild kinda presence, although I do play with a few people from ego from time to time heidi heidi :)
 
Dead by daylight is a fun game but it doesn’t really have a clan or guild kinda presence, although I do play with a few people from ego from time to time heidi heidi :)

Ur too good at DBD (^_^*) also, yeahhh, I know what ya mean. I wish tho! :3 it’s fun to play with friends every so often, but probably not able to base a division on it :c
 
Back
Top