Official eGO Interest in any of the following games?

ESO would be fire I made a ego guild but it only has 5 members
 
I would like to add to this that an altis life server being supported by ego would be awesome cause its bassically gta fivem with more shit and alot more fun imo. you start a gang which me and my friends basically took over a server with cause we made so much money running and processing drugs. it probably dosent fit 100% with being pg-13 just cause of drug running and stuff but i definatley think is it something that should be considered.

altis life is in arma3 for those who dont know
 
I'm playing War Thunder.If eGO support it, that will be a good news for me.

And I tried Warframe/Path of Exile/Destiny 2/Arma 3, but I'm not interested in those games.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top