Any Overwatchers?

Do you play Overwatch/own the game?

  • Yes!

    Points: 37 66.1%
  • No!

    Points: 15 26.8%
  • I would if EGO supported it!

    Points: 4 7.1%

  • Total voters
    56

Star

SmeaR's Intern
=(e)=
Joined
Mar 19, 2016
Messages
1,010
Lets see how many overwatch gamers we have in EGO! Just trying to see something.
 
Used to play but to be honest, we had issues with it when we had it within eGO that turned me off the game.

That being said I’d love people to play casually with and try it again.
 
Used to play since Season 2, got to Top 500 and quit the game. Got to be a balancing/meta nightmare for me.
 
Active on the game and it would be cool to see eGO support it :)
 
Active on the game and it would be cool to see eGO support it :)

We kinda did previously, but it was heavily focused on competitive. I'd love to see it return and gear to more casual players.
 
We kinda did previously, but it was heavily focused on competitive. I'd love to see it return and gear to more casual players.

I have a sort of vision of what id want to see considering how much i play. It would be 100% casual, but groups could play competitively.
 
I have a sort of vision of what id want to see considering how much i play. It would be 100% casual, but groups could play competitively.

I'd love to hear the pitch!
 
Back
Top