S sheiro Rookie =(e)= Joined Apr 11, 2019 Messages 95 Mar 18, 2020 #21 I have the game, thats the most youll get :laugh:
Star SmeaR's Intern =(e)= Joined Mar 19, 2016 Messages 1,010 Mar 18, 2020 #22 sheiro said: I have the game, thats the most youll get :laugh: Click to expand... Thats all that matters!
sheiro said: I have the game, thats the most youll get :laugh: Click to expand... Thats all that matters!
Star SmeaR's Intern =(e)= Joined Mar 19, 2016 Messages 1,010 Mar 18, 2020 #24 ghost said: xbox Click to expand... I havent played on console but thats awesome! Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
dryden Sparkling Water Enjoyer Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 1,389 Mar 18, 2020 #25 Just changed my bnet tag. Add me if you wanna play dryden#11967
ghost i love you ♥ =(eGO)= Joined Aug 20, 2018 Messages 3,106 Mar 18, 2020 #26 just got on pc :thumbup:
Darkwave Rookie =(e)= Joined Jul 11, 2019 Messages 33 Mar 18, 2020 #27 Used to a long time ago, game got ruined for me. Would go into detail as to why but I don't feel like making a paragraph right now.
Used to a long time ago, game got ruined for me. Would go into detail as to why but I don't feel like making a paragraph right now.
Damon EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 1,861 Mar 18, 2020 #28 Tried playing it seriously awhile back, got burnt out though pretty quickly. Always fun to play it every once in awhile though
Tried playing it seriously awhile back, got burnt out though pretty quickly. Always fun to play it every once in awhile though
dryden Sparkling Water Enjoyer Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 1,389 Mar 20, 2020 #29 Me ghost Amanda Wish and Star grinding on OW
Luffy Join Member Services =(eGO)= Joined Jun 23, 2018 Messages 2,469 Apr 23, 2020 #31 bump bump overwatch good
EDisch222 Overwatch Addict =(e)= Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 431 Apr 23, 2020 #32 Come to the overwatch event. dab
CelDamage Forever Kleiner =(e)= Joined Apr 12, 2020 Messages 267 Apr 27, 2020 #33 I play overwatch every once in a while, I am looking forward to OW2 to hopefully fix the issues that are plaguing the community currently
I play overwatch every once in a while, I am looking forward to OW2 to hopefully fix the issues that are plaguing the community currently
TeleTubby Uhh Memes? =(eGO)= Joined Dec 21, 2019 Messages 367 Apr 27, 2020 #34 Someone say Season 3 Mercy main? LUL
SturmBruder Rollin' Thunder chasin' the Wind =(eGO)= Joined Jun 28, 2007 Messages 2,023 May 3, 2020 #36 D.Va on Attack Pharah on Defense