CS:GO Competitive Players

Deimos

Active Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
341
Gents (and ladies),

I am looking for some CS:GO competitive teammates; I want a solid group of people to play and improve with.

Who all is interested in teaming up?

For now I am a Silver II / about to be xp rank 17. I have ~175 hours of gameplay, most of it being recent (never was a big CS:GO fan until recently, tried to switch over from CS:S when CS:GO came out but was not satisfied). Very strategic, good communicator, want to win.

Let me know if this is of interest to you!

Best,
D
 
I'm deranked down to GN1 cuz all my friends are silvers and I refuse to let that keep me from playing. And now I pretty much only play with friends since it gets boring to solo queue competitive. I've been called a smurf on multiple ocassions (and rightfully so) while playing with Heidi, Katiee, Damon Grumpy Kitten, Luna, Road to 2k Commends (lightwave), etc. Honestly, don't let your competitive rank dissuade you from playing comp, its absolutely more fun with friends. Take it from someone with well over 4,000 hours on CSGO.
 
1.6k hrs was supreme but deranked bc i wanted to play with friends im mg1 if anyone trynna play sometime
 
I would love to grind MM again but it's hard, 2015 DMG/LE (Played a lot then stopped 2016-2019) to SIlver 3 2020. Just too depressing hahaha
 
For those of you having trouble ranking up, you need to look up how to change to 4:3 aspect ratio stretched and use 1024?768 or 1280?960 resolutions. This gives you a competitive advantage over other players and should not be disregarded.
 
went from gnm to s1 now s4, grinding back up if ur down
 
I'm currently MG2 and I'm down for some comp friends regardless of rank.

For those of you having trouble ranking up, you need to look up how to change to 4:3 aspect ratio stretched and use 1024?768 or 1280?960 resolutions. This gives you a competitive advantage over other players and should not be disregarded.

Resolution are a players preferences. Some players play better on Native res(1920x1080) than 4:3 stretched. Also they have their own pros and cons.
 
Last edited:
For those of you having trouble ranking up, you need to look up how to change to 4:3 aspect ratio stretched and use 1024?768 or 1280?960 resolutions. This gives you a competitive advantage over other players and should not be disregarded.

that's just placebo.
 
Currently MG2, but I play popflash's with ESEA Main players and level 7 - 10 Faceit. I've been very competitive on CS:GO for a very long time, pre-mm / revolver update actually playing in ESEA and CEVO Invitationals as an LEM / SMFC player (could never reach global BabyRage) Recently I haven't been playing a lot of competitive, more popflash's and ten mans but I'd love to get back into MM.
 
I'm deranked down to GN1 cuz all my friends are silvers and I refuse to let that keep me from playing. And now I pretty much only play with friends since it gets boring to solo queue competitive. I've been called a smurf on multiple ocassions (and rightfully so) while playing with Heidi, Katiee, Damon Grumpy Kitten, Luna, Road to 2k Commends (lightwave), etc. Honestly, don't let your competitive rank dissuade you from playing comp, its absolutely more fun with friends. Take it from someone with well over 4,000 hours on CSGO.

CoolStoryBob
 
I'm deranked down to GN1 cuz all my friends are silvers and I refuse to let that keep me from playing. And now I pretty much only play with friends since it gets boring to solo queue competitive. I've been called a smurf on multiple ocassions (and rightfully so) while playing with Heidi, Katiee, Damon Grumpy Kitten, Luna, Road to 2k Commends (lightwave), etc. Honestly, don't let your competitive rank dissuade you from playing comp, its absolutely more fun with friends. Take it from someone with well over 4,000 hours on CSGO.

CoolStoryBob
 
I'm deranked down to GN1 cuz all my friends are silvers and I refuse to let that keep me from playing. And now I pretty much only play with friends since it gets boring to solo queue competitive. I've been called a smurf on multiple ocassions (and rightfully so) while playing with Heidi, Katiee, Damon Grumpy Kitten, Luna, Road to 2k Commends (lightwave), etc. Honestly, don't let your competitive rank dissuade you from playing comp, its absolutely more fun with friends. Take it from someone with well over 4,000 hours on CSGO.
CoolStoryBob
 
I'm deranked down to GN1 cuz all my friends are silvers and I refuse to let that keep me from playing. And now I pretty much only play with friends since it gets boring to solo queue competitive. I've been called a smurf on multiple ocassions (and rightfully so) while playing with Heidi, Katiee, Damon Grumpy Kitten, Luna, Road to 2k Commends (lightwave), etc. Honestly, don't let your competitive rank dissuade you from playing comp, its absolutely more fun with friends. Take it from someone with well over 4,000 hours on CSGO.

CoolStoryBob
 
For those of you having trouble ranking up, you need to look up how to change to 4:3 aspect ratio stretched and use 1024?768 or 1280?960 resolutions. This gives you a competitive advantage over other players and should not be disregarded.

Just ranked up using this method! 100% works!
 
Back
Top