CS:GO Competitive Players

Im from EU, GN1 and used to be GN4. Id like to team up for some comps :) JB gets boring after all day lmao
 
Add me! Add me! Add me!

Hi Guys

Just getting back to this now. Feel free to add me here:

Steam Friend Code 30325283

That means you,
Ledzo (If you want to play with a Yank)
carter227
redchance
Hydra
sheiro
Dafoe
Matrix
Wib
Duck
webby
Loser (add me back)
Duck
Squrl
majcrain
Sully
MarcoThePotato
Polack
Trabolt (If you want to play with a Yank)


By way of update, I've joined FaceIt which is much better IMHO. I am a level three right now. I am getting absolutely STOMPED by some of these players. Tryna get that EDGE back!

Are you european?

Let's team up

I'm from USA, sorry. Still happy to play though if that works for you/us.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top