Official eGO For immediate hire: Crap

Arbiter

⚔️ EGO Dictator ⚔️
=(eGO)=
Joined
Sep 12, 2017
Messages
2,386
The Community Relations Ambassador Position will oversee the occupation and takeover of other gaming community?s.

Target list -
Club Penguin International (CPI)
Penguin Gaming (pG)
Dinosaur Gaming (dG)
Tarantula Worldwide (tw2)

Application is below. If you are interested fill it out and reply below.

Name:
Current eGO Occupation: (ex: Adams Secretary)
Why would you be a good CRAP?:
Please reference someone to vouch for you: (ex: Adam)
 
Name: Divine
Current eGO Occupation: Events Manager for Member Services/Destiny 2
Why would you be a good CRAP?: Well I think I'm pretty good with communicating with other people my thoughts and coming up with good ideas, so I'd love to have this position.
Please reference someone to vouch for you: AndrewW
 
Last edited:
Name: Aidan
Current eGO Occupation: Divine's Unpaid Inern
Why would you be a good CRAP?: Yes
Please reference someone to vouch for you: SmeaR
 
Name: heidu
Current eGO Occupation: copy and paste to insta owo
Why would you be a good CRAP?: waste o' space
Please reference someone to vouch for you: Damon EDisch222
 
Name: Divine
Current eGO Occupation: Events Manager for Destiny 2
Why would you be a good CRAP?: Well I think I'm pretty good with communicating with other people my thoughts and coming up with good ideas, so I'd love to have this position.
Please reference someone to vouch for you: AndrewW
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Divine
Current eGO Occupation: Events Manager for Destiny 2
Why would you be a good CRAP?: Well I think I'm pretty good with communicating with other people my thoughts and coming up with good ideas, so I'd love to have this position.
Please reference someone to vouch for you: AndrewW
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Maruchan

Current eGO Occupation: MS Kissass, hoping to be something more <3

Why would you be a good CRAP?: I can force server owners to their knees as we invade and civilize their communities. In addition, I also think that we need to neutralize HeartsGaming (hg) and solidify our rule over community servers. That recognition alone makes me the most qualified for the CRAP position.

Please reference someone to vouch for you:
dryden dryden (because of the "referenced by Freyr" guarantee)
 
Name: Twist
Current eGO Occupation: Community Clown
Why would you be a good CRAP?: I say a lot of it so I think I would be good at it as a job
Please reference someone to vouch for you: P Power_Outlet
 

Name: Moyye
Current eGO Occupation: Weeb Services Ambassador
Why would you be a good CRAP?: I use Comic Sans
Please reference someone to vouch for you: Moyye Moyye
 
Name: AlKawai
Current eGO Occupation: Weebing master
Why would you be a good CRAP?: tbh people already think im a crap so :]
Please reference someone to vouch for you: Trashcat
 
Name: webby
Current eGO Occupation: i do some stuff
Why would you be a good CRAP?:

Well, I've come to the conclusion that writing a little bit about myself in just one or two short sentences just was not going to cut it. I have decided that I would write my short-comings of why I believe I should be CRAP in an essay form. There are three main reasons as to why I think I would be a good crap. I am good at all games, I have good communication skills, and I am a businessman. Let me further elaborate on why these will help me fulfill the position of CRAP.

"Wow, this guy is really good at every game he's ever played!" - Shroud. This was said during a game of Pokemon Puzzle League for the Nintendo 64, where I proceeded to utterly destroy Shroud and make a mockery out of his entire family. I am good at all games; whether it be puzzle games, FPS, RTS, mobile, farming simulators, etc. I have achieved greatness in CS:GO, greatness in Starcraft 2, greatness in The Sims 4, you name it, I am more than likely top 100 in that game. My work in all games does not go unnoticed either, with many pros stating how good I am. Just take a look at my portfolio; "He Jv4'd me..." - MkLeo, worlds best Smash Ultimate player -> "He beat me on aim map 16 - 0" - S1mple, CS:GO Professional -> "He totally cooked me in Uker" - Arbiter, professional gambler -> etc.

My communication skills are far more superior than the other candidates. They have simply just written out short, incomplete sentences basing things they assume, rather than backing it up with facts, like myself. I take the time to get my point across, as you can tell by this essay. Some may say it is overboard, but me my friend, I say it is necessary. They will not take you seriously trying to conquer other gaming communities if you show up saying "give me community". You must demand it. Show up with bravery, and a 150 page essay on why they should hand their community over. It is simple, if you think about it, people get confused by words, and do things they wouldn't do if they were aware. The art of persuasion, which will be touched on in the following paragraph.

I am a man of business, a businessman if you will. I come from a long lined generation of "persuaders", salespeople. Generation after generation, the power has been passed down, as it has reached me. I am the predecessor of the great salesman, "Richard the 4th". He was the king of persuaders. I hold this mighty power, and will use it to persuade other communities, if given the chance. I alone have a keen eye for persuaders, and can scout for people to work under me, as we prevail and work towards strengthening our borders, and expanding our territory. Being the business man I am, making deals is not past me. I can persuade the other party to make a deal in our favour 10 out of 10 times, guaranteed. This can tip all scales in our favour, as my good friend Anubis once said. (A literal god)

I hope that these facts, supported by evidence, can help PERSUADE you enough to allow me to take the position of CRAP. If given the opportunity, I promise that results will flow in like the Nile River. These results will be immense, and they will never stop. I will conquer all gaming communities, one after another - including the Scream Gamers (SG) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). All in all, I would make the perfect man to fill the position of CRAP due to my immense gaming achievements across all games, my great ways of communicating, and my business heritage passed down to me to create the ultimate persuader. Cheers.

Please reference someone to vouch for you: Architect of Life
 
Name:
Current eGO Occupation: being epic
Why would you be a good CRAP?: cause im epic
Please reference someone to vouch for you: lily lily
 
Name: Shower
Current eGO Occupation: AFK
Why would you be a good CRAP?: I like to steal.
Please reference someone to vouch for you: @I'mtocooltoneedsomeonetovouchforme
 
Name:Vane
Current eGO Occupation: I am an E tag yes but I hope to become more than that, I love this community so much <3
Why would you be a good CRAP?: I have vision and would love to be part of something big, I have the motivation to do everything !!!!
Please reference someone to vouch for you: DeerFat
 
Last edited:
bc the gmod merger happened, i assume that someone was hired as our CRAP

who?
 
Back
Top