DeerFat EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Nov 1, 2019 Messages 4,628 Apr 12, 2020 #24 Congrats to the new promotions! Can't wait for the training.
webby Chocolate Milk Lover =(eGO)= Joined Aug 17, 2019 Messages 913 Apr 12, 2020 #25 cangrodalutions !
TehRaddish EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined May 28, 2018 Messages 1,422 Apr 12, 2020 #26 A big Congrats to everyone! Many names are up there, that I am very glad to see being recognized :w00t: and a close congrats to those of you up there that I would call good friends. Fantastic job <3 :blush:
A big Congrats to everyone! Many names are up there, that I am very glad to see being recognized :w00t: and a close congrats to those of you up there that I would call good friends. Fantastic job <3 :blush:
Lazy_Mango Poster =(eGO)= Joined Nov 12, 2018 Messages 224 Apr 12, 2020 #27 Congrats Everyone. Tinypig Congrats :thumbup:
Chaonyx EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Sep 3, 2017 Messages 1,596 Apr 12, 2020 #29 Syrus said: Congrats! Chaonyx ily Click to expand... I know you do :drool:
JuVe913 Forum Fiend =(e)= Joined Dec 15, 2018 Messages 645 Apr 12, 2020 #30 Congrats everyoneeeeeeeeeee <3 Well deserved
Dafoe Active Member =(e)= Joined May 25, 2019 Messages 316 Apr 12, 2020 #33 What a surprise to find out while at work hahaha! Thanks everyone!
Yehhp EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jul 13, 2016 Messages 4,509 Apr 12, 2020 #34 Congratulations everyone!
Divine EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 4,082 Apr 12, 2020 #37 Congrats everyone, keep up the great work as always.
S SnowLeopard I made one post Joined Jan 4, 2020 Messages 21 Apr 12, 2020 #40 Congrats to all the people who got awards or a promotion