Giveaway Covid-19/Late easter giveaway!

do i need to @ one person almost eveyone who plays on the servers is great
and yea i am in the discord

No need you said a nice thing about multiple people ur all good
 
heidi is a neat person!

No, I am not in discord, but I can join up to make it easier for you.
 
DanJK is Missing In Action. Please drop a like for the poor boy

Yes, I'm in the descooooords :biggrin: :thumbup1:
 
heidi is a neat person!

No, I am not in discord, but I can join up to make it easier for you.

Hey bud btw youll need to become a member to also enter ... you have till the end of contest to become on or be dqed
 
Hey bud btw youll need to become a member to also enter ... you have till the end of contest to become on or be dqed

Sorry, I looked over the rules. But I realized I am not e or above so you can count me out.

Sorry for wasting your time.
 
UPDATE, as of Friday, April 17th I found out that i potentially could be getting laid off, due to not enough work... Thats why i will be changing the drawing date of the winners to Sunday, April 19th... as cone april 26 who knows what will be happening, and i still want to keep my word and yes i am still financially stable... So if you havent already entered, then do so because times ticking

Cheers
 
Legend is truly the greatest ceo on planet earth. he is such a gift to this fine world. I am not being held hostage.
Yes, I am in the discord. PogChamp
 
------------------------------------NO More Entries Winners being Drawn
 
We have our Winners Congrats Stay Tuned for my next giveaway for July 13th Birthday Giveaway !
 
Congrats to y'all who won! Unfortunately I wasn't able to enter due to a karmaban (oof) but I will for sure stay tuned.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top