Resolved Discord - N/A - Can't get a role or see any channels

Kaale

I made one post
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Messages
1
Bug Reports​

What application are you reporting this issue on?

Discord
​

Short description of the problem (255 char limit)

Can't get a role or see any channels
​

What server are you reporting this issue on?

N/A
​

Please describe the issue in as much detail as possible.

I don't see #role-assignment or #verification in the Discord server. Only text channels I see are #welcome and #announcements
​

What should be happening instead?

I should be seeing them :|
​

Please describe how to replicate the bug in as much detail as possible

Join Discord server?
​

Any extra info we may need to know

-
​
 
K Kaale if you can send me your discord ID and a picture of what the discord looks like we could probably figuer this out
 
K Kaale did you figure this out? If not please send your discord ID and we can look into it
 
K Kaale If you are still experiencing this bug please send me a PM either here on on discord (3dsam#3179)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top