- Joined
- Apr 18, 2011
- Messages
- 2,405
Nine Years | Also AMA
I can't believe it's been nine years since I first joined eGO. I remember being recruited on the de_dust2 server way back when. I remember getting a field promotion from Dominion where he trolled me by telling me my spray was inappropriate and unbecoming of a member, I was freaking out and then got kicked from the server. Upon rejoining I was told to update my tag and congrats.
I remember Casino Cash and Casino Cash bounties on the jail server. I remember falling in love with all our maps by the talented map makers of Rogue Sniper RedDragonKnight and C Captain Nighthawk . I remember making friends with a ton of different members. Such as
_MEGA
and NMsniper
There was a short period of time where I had left eGO after intentionally getting myself permanently banned for blatant wallhacks on the dust 2 server. This was a weird time for me and I grew a lot as a person during my time away. Eventually I was allowed back into the community.
I officially returned to the community in late 2016 becoming more active in 2017. I was given the opportunity to be Jail Server Boss and got to see a huge spike in popularity in our jail server. I absolutely loved Jail and played it pretty much everyday. Me and Legend would have No Drama Saturday together and we had a blast.
I was a part of our GTA V server when it first started. We had RP only in Paleto for a while and I remember being so excited to see how far we'd go with the server. Today it's amazing and I've really enjoyed seeing all the scenes play out with some really quality RP.
There's so much I'd love to say about this community and the people in it, I've always had such a great time gaming with everyone here. Thank you all for the nine years of gaming.
Other shout-outs go to Yehhp, Mr. Boe Jangles, BlackAngel, Dust2 > Inferno, Kenny, Michael Bolton, Mayhem Death, Squrl, crc1225, teimyw8.
Ask me Anything
I can't believe it's been nine years since I first joined eGO. I remember being recruited on the de_dust2 server way back when. I remember getting a field promotion from Dominion where he trolled me by telling me my spray was inappropriate and unbecoming of a member, I was freaking out and then got kicked from the server. Upon rejoining I was told to update my tag and congrats.
I remember Casino Cash and Casino Cash bounties on the jail server. I remember falling in love with all our maps by the talented map makers of Rogue Sniper RedDragonKnight and C Captain Nighthawk . I remember making friends with a ton of different members. Such as
There was a short period of time where I had left eGO after intentionally getting myself permanently banned for blatant wallhacks on the dust 2 server. This was a weird time for me and I grew a lot as a person during my time away. Eventually I was allowed back into the community.
I officially returned to the community in late 2016 becoming more active in 2017. I was given the opportunity to be Jail Server Boss and got to see a huge spike in popularity in our jail server. I absolutely loved Jail and played it pretty much everyday. Me and Legend would have No Drama Saturday together and we had a blast.
I was a part of our GTA V server when it first started. We had RP only in Paleto for a while and I remember being so excited to see how far we'd go with the server. Today it's amazing and I've really enjoyed seeing all the scenes play out with some really quality RP.
There's so much I'd love to say about this community and the people in it, I've always had such a great time gaming with everyone here. Thank you all for the nine years of gaming.
Other shout-outs go to Yehhp, Mr. Boe Jangles, BlackAngel, Dust2 > Inferno, Kenny, Michael Bolton, Mayhem Death, Squrl, crc1225, teimyw8.
Ask me Anything
Last edited:

















Just wanted to make sure I was important to the love of my life










