Games?!

Arbiter

⚔️ EGO Dictator ⚔️
=(eGO)=
Joined
Sep 12, 2017
Messages
2,386
I need new games suggestions!!! Price doesn't matter to me. What are you playing besides
CS
Warframe
GTA

I love multiplayer. Don't mind the genre, though I will admit I'm not much into survival games anymore.

Fire away
 
Monopoly +, been playing it with a bunch of people from the server, its fun to play if you got people
 
osu!, osu!, and osu!

Have been enjoying playing Z1 (used to be h1z1) recently. They really have been going hard on Quality of Life updates after PUBG and fortnite kicked their ass


Also have been playing through (finally) Borderlands 2/
 
dead by daylight is loads of fun, play up to 5 ppl too.
one killer, 4 survivors, survivors fire up gens to escape the map and win. The killer tries to prevent this, and kill them.
 
Gosh so many games. So many....

Firewatch
Subnautica
Edith Finch
Bioshock
The Long Dark
Stardew Valley
 
Ive been playing mainly a lot of Apex Legends, Dead by daylight and FiveM
 
uhh stardew, dead by daylight, cuphead with 2 people, golf with your friends if you have the right kinds, ive been super into league recently would love to try that with ya, wwz its was free a few weeks ago idk now but its like a new left 4 dead.
 
I need new games suggestions!!! Price doesn't matter to me. What are you playing besides
CS
Warframe
GTA

I love multiplayer. Don't mind the genre, though I will admit I'm not much into survival games anymore.

Fire away

Big Bro play fortnite!!!
 
theres this game supported by these people called edge gaming called second destiny idk
 
Thanks for the suggestions! I’ve started playing Hitman 2, Dead by Daylight, Divinity: Orginal Sin II

I also bought a Switch.
 
Back
Top