Resolved GTA5 - GTA5 - FiveM EdgeGamers - Garage Glitched

Dustin

Warriors Bleed Blue
=(eGO)=
Joined
Dec 30, 2019
Messages
310
Bug Reports​

What application are you reporting this issue on?

GTA5
​

Short description of the problem (255 char limit)

Garage Glitched
​

What server are you reporting this issue on?

GTA5 - FiveM EdgeGamers
​

Please describe the issue in as much detail as possible.

I bought a charger hellcat from the PDM and had to DV it because multiple cars were being purchased and it was in the way. When I went back to my garage the car was NULL and every time I try to take it out, it tells me to contact Jay and Summer
​

What should be happening instead?

I bought a charger hellcat from the PDM and had to DV it because multiple cars were being purchased and it was in the way. When I went back to my garage the car was NULL and every time I try to take it out, it tells me to contact Jay and Summer.
​

Please describe how to replicate the bug in as much detail as possible

I am not sure what caused the issue and I don't know the ins and outs of fixing it.
​

Any extra info we may need to know

-
​
 
Dustin,

If this wasn't already fixed, if you can get the license plate of the vehicle it would be helpful.
 
I apologize I just seen this. That character was killed off. So no worries. Thank you for contacting me regarding this issue though!
 
I'll go ahead and move this to completed since this is no longer an issue.

Feel free to make another report if something similar happens again.

Thanks
 

Latest posts

Back
Top