Not a Bug TeamSpeak - Teamspeak - I can't seem to verify my TS identity with MAUL

WREX-iAM-

Poster
Joined
Mar 31, 2016
Messages
149
Bug Reports​

What application are you reporting this issue on?

TeamSpeak
​

Short description of the problem (255 char limit)

I can't seem to verify my TS identity with MAUL
​

What server are you reporting this issue on?

Teamspeak
​

Please describe the issue in as much detail as possible.

I've followed the guide, [Tools > Identities > Advanced] and then copied the unique ID into MAUL, it simply tells me it is not verified and I'm not sure why.
​

What should be happening instead?

MAUL should verify the unique ID
​

Please describe how to replicate the bug in as much detail as possible

N/A
​

Any extra info we may need to know

-
​
 
This is expected. Our Teamspeak bot is intermittent. It'll sometimes work and sometimes won't.

If you desperately need your roles, you'll need to contact a Community Manager or Tech Leadership.
 
This is expected. Our Teamspeak bot is intermittent. It'll sometimes work and sometimes won't.

If you desperately need your roles, you'll need to contact a Community Manager or Tech Leadership.

Ah, fair enough. That's ok, I was just thinking "Am I doing something wrong?" lol, no worries though no rush or desperation. Thank you for letting me know.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top