Resolved GTA5 - FiveM Server - A non working garage circle that is just using server assets

Immigrant

Rookie
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Messages
44
Bug Reports​

What application are you reporting this issue on?

GTA5
​

Short description of the problem (255 char limit)

A non working garage circle that is just using server assets
​

What server are you reporting this issue on?

FiveM Server
​

Please describe the issue in as much detail as possible.

There is a garage circle that you would usually put your car away in that serves absolutely no purpose. I am reporting this because this will hopefully remove that little tiny bit of lag.
​

What should be happening instead?

There shouldn't be a circle there at all.
​

Please describe how to replicate the bug in as much detail as possible

You just go to the area and its there.
​

Any extra info we may need to know

For some reason I can't add attachments however I can send pictures of the location and of what it looks like on discord. My discord is Immigrant#2422

The best way I can describe the location is that its underneath the highway right on top of postal code 125.
​
 

Latest posts

Back
Top