Not Planned TTT, /hide and /reskin

Krabs

Rookie
Joined
Jun 25, 2018
Messages
53
Hi

I think it would be a good idea if we added the /hide and /reskin plugins into TTT from JailBreak. The /hide command hides teammates and /reskin reskins your gun with your own skin. jb runs these and I think a large amount of players would be benefit If these plugins were added .

You may be asking why I want the /hide command in ttt. Well when you hide all your teammates, your FPS increases dramatically which is a great relief for many players with PC's that struggle to hold high fps. /hide can easily be bound to a key so you can get a gun and leave spawn quickly without dropping down to 10 fps. This would mainly be useful in before round stage when you get guns. Not meant for use during the round.

The /reskin command is really just a luxury, majority of the time when a player picks up a gun it has already been skinned with the default skin or lower end skin. /reskin just puts your own skin on the gun and its a nice thing to have. JB already run both of these plugins, I dont imagine that this would many problems.


Thanks
-Krabs
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I can see your reasoning behind the /reskin, but the /hide isn't even necessary. It ruins the point of the game, and I don't understand why you would want to play. I get fps can be an issue for some players, but why even play if you can't see anyone.
 
the whole point of seeing your teamates is to have the posibility of accidently RDM'ing in it, its apart of the game, and also to see who's suspicious or not. It would not be fun to be playing in an empty room
 
+1 to /reskin This is long overdue for addition.
-1,000,000 to /hide. I am confident enough to bet $20 it will never be incorporated because it defeats one of the core concepts of TTT - coordination with other players to find and eliminate the traitors.
 
Last edited:
Perefect, actually you will end up losing your karma due to your random teammates running into your fire.
you won''t be able to see them so good luck with that.
 
I do think /reskin is a good idea, but I don't really see a point in /hide. For more so the reasons stated above.

However, I do believe we should be only disliking the suggestion post only if it's poorly made. You shouldn't have your rep taken away for making a suggestion, no matter how bad it might be in practice.
 
I do think /reskin is a good idea, but I don't really see a point in /hide. For more so the reasons stated above.

However, I do believe we should be only disliking the suggestion post only if it's poorly made. You shouldn't have your rep taken away for making a suggestion, no matter how bad it might be in practice.

Rep is the most important aspect
 
Hi

I think it would be a good idea if we added the /hide and /reskin plugins into TTT from JailBreak. The /hide command hides teammates and /reskin reskins your gun with your own skin. jb runs these and I think a large amount of players would be benefit If these plugins were added .

You may be asking why I want the /hide command in ttt. Well when you hide all your teammates, your FPS increases dramatically which is a great relief for many players with PC's that struggle to hold high fps. /hide can easily be bound to a key so you can get a gun and leave spawn quickly without dropping down to 10 fps. This would mainly be useful in before round stage when you get guns. Not meant for use during the round.

The /reskin command is really just a luxury, majority of the time when a player picks up a gun it has already been skinned with the default skin or lower end skin. /reskin just puts your own skin on the gun and its a nice thing to have. JB already run both of these plugins, I dont imagine that this would many problems.


Thanks
-Krabs

He’s mentioned /hide before the rounds starts and not during
 
LMFAO did none of you read my post or did you all skim it? The /hide plugin give you 0 advantage. I said "This would mainly be useful in before round stage when you get guns. Not meant for use during the round." and the only arguments you guys made on it were situations that would occur during the round.
 
If you read the thing completely you will see that he wants !hide to be used in the beginning of the round so FPS drop wont be so much, real criticism for !hide would be that you cant see if someone is going to take a gun that you are going to making you gun-less in the beginning of the round.
 
Now that we clarified that he meant round start, I still want to point something out.
santa mentioned this. I take no credit

If you do /hide at round start, you'll be running around for guns and they will just disappear from under you. No fun in that!
 
the whole point of seeing your teamates is to have the posibility of accidently RDM'ing in it, its apart of the game, and also to see who's suspicious or not. It would not be fun to be playing in an empty room

Read the whole post
 
This is a good idea for people with bad pc +rep.

Having them spawn or be shown in before or after the round start wont fix the lag issue anyway, players at some point will be shown in so whether u lag at the start when its safe or after the timer runs out when its not safe the lag will kick in from the players being unhidden. The /hide won't change anything other than whats been said, guns vanishing out of thin air and players not being able to get another one in time.
 
Big /no to /hide. People mentioned it above, and I do also respect the FPS gain from this, but it kinda will produce more chaos if you ask me in the long run.

But /reskin would be amazing to have. Big plus to this one. I, for one, would love to play with the skins I own, instead of getting someone else's just because people love to skin everything with their skins (or sometimes even with no skins).
 
Back
Top