- Joined
- Dec 2, 2018
- Messages
- 887
After June 4th will be another giveaway with more than 16 skins, I will probably do 20 or 25.
I am doing a little giveaway for csgo skins!
Streaming on Discord (eGO's server) will be starting in about 5 to 10 minutes, get on discord and teamspeak.
Rules:
1 number per person
The first one who picks the number will receive that number
Vane
WaSe
Martin
Parzival
Ghoul
DeerFat
Darling
The Ironman
Ghost
Duck
ScaryLarry
Grumpy Kitten
bt
nitrospam
Shayne
I Cant Carry
I will do the giveaway around 6 PM EST
All items are tradable on the 4th of June.
There are 16 items and there will be 16 Winners.
PM me if you do not have me added and send me your trade link
To avoid favoritism I had someone else pick items and place them into the crates, and the original numbers will not dictate which crate you get, just that you are locked in to the giveaway, I will stream a random number picker and stream ingame to show the items won.
I am doing a little giveaway for csgo skins!

Streaming on Discord (eGO's server) will be starting in about 5 to 10 minutes, get on discord and teamspeak.
Rules:
1 number per person
The first one who picks the number will receive that number
Vane
WaSe
Martin
Parzival
Ghoul
DeerFat
Darling
The Ironman
Ghost
Duck
ScaryLarry
Grumpy Kitten
bt
nitrospam
Shayne
I Cant Carry
I will do the giveaway around 6 PM EST
All items are tradable on the 4th of June.
There are 16 items and there will be 16 Winners.
PM me if you do not have me added and send me your trade link
To avoid favoritism I had someone else pick items and place them into the crates, and the original numbers will not dictate which crate you get, just that you are locked in to the giveaway, I will stream a random number picker and stream ingame to show the items won.
Last edited:


































