Giveaway $241($331Cad) Birthday Giveaway!

27 and Happy Birthday!

Goal for 2020: Is to get eG
 
Last edited:
23 JET my birthday is the 28th of February and JETs is the same as only intellectuals of high status where born on that day. ohh I hope I can fly in 2020
 
I'll go for lucky number 33.

Jensen is a pretty cool guy. Did my Jensen for Jailboss 2018 bind do its magic?
 
45 thanks Luffy Luffy for doing these !
I’ll tag Simon and Idol the first is like the best guy in eGO and the second would be the worst guy in eGO
Happy birthday <3
 
37 sorry for the late respond but i hope you have a great day Luffy Luffy
 
19. April 14th is my birthday but someone stole that one, so I'll settle for my dads bday, April 19th.

Goal for 2020 is to get back into school and finishing up my CI Degree.
 
I'll choose # 26. my goal for 2020 is to start an apprenticeship and purchase a house/apartment. Thank you for the giveaway.
 
Last edited:
4. Yankeewitnobrim, my goal is to get my body right for varsity basketball and get all all the scholarships so I can go D1. My bday is may 21, 2003
 
I pick 9
My birthday is July 13th
I need someone to simp for. I lost my previous simpest. :(
 
Last edited:
Back
Top