- Joined
- Apr 30, 2008
- Messages
- 20
Hello all
My name is willis I'm 25 and from indiana I play CS:S
and I play in your server alot.I'm very talkitive till I start
getting pwned.
I was sent here by one of your members niko.I have been in a couple of clans,one was w3k we three kings,And AiF always in flux.I was the head admin at w3k and full admin with AiF.I would still be with w3k but are owner went awol.I tried to keep the server going by my self and the our site but it was to much.Our admin was free also.
It's kinda of funny cause I'm here to find a clan.I'm very responsible person,I have a full time job and a full time fiancee.LOL And if you where to have a spot open for me I would appreciate it.
The reason I pick ego is your servers and guys I have played with are very nice and respectful.and your server is always full.I don't know a bunch of you but would like to get to know all of you.And I'm pretty good so if or when you all scrim I could help.Anyway if I'm not recruited that's fine I will still play at your server.And Thanks for the server
A.K.A
Lotus lo
My name is willis I'm 25 and from indiana I play CS:S
and I play in your server alot.I'm very talkitive till I start
getting pwned.
I was sent here by one of your members niko.I have been in a couple of clans,one was w3k we three kings,And AiF always in flux.I was the head admin at w3k and full admin with AiF.I would still be with w3k but are owner went awol.I tried to keep the server going by my self and the our site but it was to much.Our admin was free also.It's kinda of funny cause I'm here to find a clan.I'm very responsible person,I have a full time job and a full time fiancee.LOL And if you where to have a spot open for me I would appreciate it.
The reason I pick ego is your servers and guys I have played with are very nice and respectful.and your server is always full.I don't know a bunch of you but would like to get to know all of you.And I'm pretty good so if or when you all scrim I could help.Anyway if I'm not recruited that's fine I will still play at your server.And Thanks for the server
A.K.A
Lotus lo











