What was your favorite childhood tv show

aspen

trap
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
332
My childhood tv show is TMNT or Tennage Mutant Ninja Turtles this show is what i loved growing up and will not change
 
Uhh... Either Phinneas and Ferb or Zoey 101. Watched both of them religiously
 
Lots of Digimon! But Looney Tunes always kept me entertained as well.
 
Power rangers,pokemon, filmore, crazy quilt (lmao), arthur and a bunch of other banger shows
 
I didn't have a favorite. I'm almost strictly a gamer who ocassionally watches shows.
 
The original Inspector Gadget and Zack and Cody: Suite life on deck
 
It would have to be Wild Thornberrys for me. I am not sure why as a kid I liked it more than other cartoons at the time, it has always just been so nostalgic
 
6Teen and Total Drama Island, loved both those shows for the longest time

 
I've watched all the episodes of Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents too many times. I bet I'd still remember lines before they were said if you gave me a random episode.
 
I watched the Clone Wars a lot. But I watched too much Good Luck Charlie, Jessie, and Lab Rats.
 
Anyone for discovery channel shows? Mythbusters? Monster garage?
 
Back
Top