Resolved CS:GO - =(eGO)= | TTT | TROUBLE IN TERRORIST TOWN | Edge-Gamers.com - Round duration

Kagato

rdmrdmrdm
=(e)=
Joined
Oct 4, 2019
Messages
489
Bug Reports​

What application are you reporting this issue on?

CS:GO
​

Short description of the problem (255 char limit)

Round duration
​

What server are you reporting this issue on?

=(eGO)= | TTT | TROUBLE IN TERRORIST TOWN | Edge-Gamers.com
​

Please describe the issue in as much detail as possible.

It seems rounds are not ending when the timer reaches 0 on TTT. I cannot confirm whether this is isolated to one map or the entire server as it's very rare for the round to be delayed that long on a consistent basis. I've seen this twice so far since the last update was deployed.
​

What should be happening instead?

The round should end at 0 seconds.
​

Please describe how to replicate the bug in as much detail as possible

Play a map and let the round timer reach 0.
​

Any extra info we may need to know
 
I have also seen this happen 3 or 4 times on different maps.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top