Free game for you!

Vane

⭐Owner of EdgeGamers®⭐
=(eGO)=
Joined
Feb 28, 2019
Messages
916
Game Giveway​

I will be buying a game to 5 lucky winners.
What you got to do to participate is commenting the name of the game you would like on Steam, your steam name and a number between 1 to 100​
"The game must not be more than 30$"​

*Winners will be picked next Friday June 26 2020, if you win you will be pmed by me

**You may choose the game once you win**

Good luck to all of you :)​
 
Last edited:
I'll be taking the number 14.

If i win, i would like the game rust. Idk if it's under $30 if not then the summer sale should bring down the price, if that also doesn't happen then I'll just pick a different game.

Thanks for the giveaway!
 
Last edited:
I cant carry number 57
Is it possible to choose if I win? I want to choose based on the sales and stuff, what is under 30 now might not be then!
 
I'll pick number 18, my steam name is Damon and the game I'd want is FINAL FANTASY XIV Online (friend is forcing me to play with him)
 
Number 50 if possible, and the game I would love has to be one of the Jackbox Packs I can play with some friends! (preferably the one with survive the internet)
 
Last edited:
**You all may choose the game once you win**
Just keep in mind it has to be no more than 30$
 
Martin 13 ill choose game if i win thanks for this vane :)
 
Hola Mr. Vane, may I choose number 73. If I win, I would like rust so I can harass redchance.
 
76

Dirty SunnyD

I'm not really sure right now since the summer sale hasn't started yet and waiting for them DROPS!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top