Vane ⭐Owner of EdgeGamers®⭐ =(eGO)= Joined Feb 28, 2019 Messages 916 Jun 25, 2020 #41 1 day left before the end of the Giveaway. Number taken : 21, 14, 57, 18, 50, 16, 13, 64, 91, 73, 49, 27, 76, 48, 2, 23, 81, 83, 74, 37, 59, 44, 1, 7, 78, 69
1 day left before the end of the Giveaway. Number taken : 21, 14, 57, 18, 50, 16, 13, 64, 91, 73, 49, 27, 76, 48, 2, 23, 81, 83, 74, 37, 59, 44, 1, 7, 78, 69
nitro gods reddest flag on his greenest earth =(e)= Joined Aug 9, 2018 Messages 630 Jun 25, 2020 #42 I'll do 97, Steam name is nitro, and Gary's Mod probably. Thank's for the giveaway
Vane ⭐Owner of EdgeGamers®⭐ =(eGO)= Joined Feb 28, 2019 Messages 916 Jun 25, 2020 #44 Kup0 a steam game
S sheiro Rookie =(e)= Joined Apr 11, 2019 Messages 95 Jun 25, 2020 #45 76 ill decide an epic game if I win
Vane ⭐Owner of EdgeGamers®⭐ =(eGO)= Joined Feb 28, 2019 Messages 916 Jun 26, 2020 #46 ENTRANCE TO THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED ALL NUMBER BELOW THIS WILL BE IGNORE I will use Random.org to choose the winners, I will do it when I wake up.
ENTRANCE TO THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED ALL NUMBER BELOW THIS WILL BE IGNORE I will use Random.org to choose the winners, I will do it when I wake up.
Vane ⭐Owner of EdgeGamers®⭐ =(eGO)= Joined Feb 28, 2019 Messages 916 Jun 26, 2020 #47 Grats to all the winners: Grumpy Kitten xNibs RatKing DeerFat Mythril