That's a sick photo
Aint no way!!! How did you manage to do that?What else has Maserati been up to? Glad you asked!
View attachment 14111View attachment 14112View attachment 14113
Got a phone call one day from a North Carolina number and thought it was super SUS but i called back and it all checked outAint no way!!! How did you manage to do that?
2 weeks later I'm quarantining for 5 days and at a Mr. Beast challenge lolmy coworker was in that video as well!What else has Maserati been up to? Glad you asked!
View attachment 14111View attachment 14112View attachment 14113
But why did they call you hahahahaGot a phone call one day from a North Carolina number and thought it was super SUS but i called back and it all checked out2 weeks later I'm quarantining for 5 days and at a Mr. Beast challenge lol
I entered for something else and i guess they had my info on fileBut why did they call you hahahaha

That's so sick dudeGot a phone call one day from a North Carolina number and thought it was super SUS but i called back and it all checked out2 weeks later I'm quarantining for 5 days and at a Mr. Beast challenge lol
ayo papi?

Ayooayo papi?![]()
kum
yes
WHERE?!??!?!?!? WHERE ARE YOU BRO.. IM TRYNA LINK UP, PLEASE, WHATS YOUR SNAP?????u know where to find me ;}