DeerFat EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Nov 1, 2019 Messages 4,628 Jul 9, 2020 #1 Hey everyone!, This is kind of a late thread but it will still suffice. As the summer break has started, would you like to share on what your goals are for this summer!
Hey everyone!, This is kind of a late thread but it will still suffice. As the summer break has started, would you like to share on what your goals are for this summer!
sushi Poster =(e)= Joined Nov 10, 2019 Messages 177 Jul 11, 2020 #4 Not getting RDM'd by admins on TTT and studying for my next classes for teh fall semester.
Ernesti Rookie =(e)= Joined Apr 28, 2019 Messages 62 Jul 11, 2020 #5 To RDM sooshi everytime I see him on TTT.
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Jul 12, 2020 #6 Kagato said: Not die to COVID Click to expand... this probably as I head back to the outside world and work soon
Kagato said: Not die to COVID Click to expand... this probably as I head back to the outside world and work soon
sushi Poster =(e)= Joined Nov 10, 2019 Messages 177 Jul 13, 2020 #7 Ernesti said: To RDM sooshi everytime I see him on TTT. Click to expand... nobody rdms the soosh soosh
Ernesti said: To RDM sooshi everytime I see him on TTT. Click to expand... nobody rdms the soosh soosh