Resolved Glitch in the TTT Server causes Karma Error ---> Bans Everyone on the Server

b t

:B
=(e)=
Joined
Aug 6, 2018
Messages
4,054
I believe this has been made before.

Sometimes the TTT CS:GO server bugs out where you don't have a role (ex: inno, traitor, or detective) and no one can kill anyone. RTVing is the only option it seems since the round would be infinite. Switching the map only repeats the issue on the next map, AND eventually when it does get fixed, everyone gets karma banned for having -1 karma. When I made an appeal, admins told me it was fixed, which it seemed to be according to MAUL. However, I was still banned for 5 hours, and am now waiting for it to go away. I'm not very tech savvy, so I have no idea how to fix this.

Thanks,

b t

Karma Banned 2020 :cry:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top