What do you admire most about others ?

God, Where do I start?

b t b t @I cant carry kuantum kuantum @Grumpy Kitten because these pepegas played Stardew Valley with me and that was kinda pog.

@Mulligey @J_DIDING @Houndini because you fuckers are pretty much my online family now whether you like it or not at this point.

@Razor @Helpless Glint Ya'll were fucking legends during our time, and god was it extremely fun screwing around with each other on Teamspeak.

I have no clue who else to add, but if you know, you know.
 
im on mobile so writing and formatting this would be horrible but if we talk or game on occasion thank you for being a friend
i admire the friends ive made for keeping the community positive for others and making a welcoming environment for new players looking to occasionally game
remember to keep on smiling :)
also play destiny 2 and ill admire you more
 
Last edited:
shoot man the list goes on but here are a few

@ScaryLarry - when i first met this boy i was tryna top him in TTT but overall hes a blast to play with and his quips got me dead most the time

Chaonyx Chaonyx - first eGO admin that sent me my first private message bind (my barber dont love me anymore :( )

@Buster - hes always a blast to play with, and actually has some great advice when i'm feeling down

@Belt @santa @Bowl of Water owen owen @Shayne @Semo @snot @splash$ and many more players, admins, and Techs- when ever i see you guys playing i know its gonna be a good session or a good night cause y'all are always fun to play with no matter what

@satharo i love looking at your expensive skins in TTT

and last of all special thanks to @Xavier thanks for recruiting me and bringing me to this amazing server and community

~waviethekid

(ps. i know i missed a bunch of people but you know who you are :D )
 
Oh man I'm gonna write on this post because im feeling emotional because I just rewatched Hamilton and got a little teary, I am definitely gonna forget people because there are so many awesome people I do love vibing with in this community :)
b t b t dude you are just a legend all the time, we been vibin for awhile and I love your pepega self! We should game more :D even tho we game alot you are just a great person and you getting upset is sometimes pretty funny love your laugh brother
@Divine Dude I miss playing with you more, we just started playing different games, but I want to change that because you are awesome dude
@peloc dude imagine sucking, you a homie, glad I came back and found you as a manager :D its awesome gamin with you cuz you are a meme in your own special way!
@Architect of Life I didnt really know you pg but im glad ive gotten to know you a little better now a day! You are probably the biggest brain person and I love your passion for the games we play, glad to have you around love ya!
@3dsam1 So we havent talked too much but from the times we have you are a cool dude :) hope things go well in terms of your life!
@Belt It has been nice to get to know you through the ec program and you are a pretty great guy, I may meme with you alot but maybe if you didnt show up late to the events I wouldnt have to :)
@crc1225 Bro you absolute legend, im pretty sure if you werent here my events would always be crap XD Congrats again on senior manager but you are awesome and such an integral part of this community!
@Damon So I really didnt know saiko but I think I kind of know you now! I am glad to get memed on with you and darling on dead by daylight XD You are a cool dude and I literally hate playing mindnight with you arch and shalom.
@Darling wassup dude I know you always say you "hate me" and I know I always say it back but I feel like we get eachother :D you are pretty frickin cool glad I got to meet you and also Ik darling doesnt sound good to you but I am not the biggest fan of levi D:
@Erk bro I need you to carry me and league and then get pissed off when we get destroyed, also I enjoy talkin with you cuz you are chill and are just vibing
@Faded ik you aint active here much anymore but just so you know I really do enjoy your presence which may sound a little weird to say but thats alright. I hope we can get to gold at some point just for the memes but I keep getting destroyed and might have to make another account XD also you are a great dude
ghost ghost I am glad I got to scramble scramble and get to know ya better :D you are a great ec buddy and you meme very good even if people say you dont :)
@Grumpy Kitten rip dude, at least we still get to hang outside of events! you are a great guy and im sad we didnt finish stardew but thats alright maybe one day in the future when we all have nothing in our lives, I do enjoy being around you except when you kept killing me in minecraft, D: I was just exploring
@Hotdogs you probably dont remember me very well but we talked a bit in pg and you were pretty cool, sad we never got to grind toontown
@Hydra You are a really cool dude and I know I will never be as good as you and thats ok XD. I probably made you upset but I would love to play league with you or some how win against your team in the tournament even thought twist will say its all him. Wish I got to talk with ya more!
@Joey dude Idk if you remember me very well but we used to play games like pubg all the time, I miss your presence and I cant remember exactly what happened!
@Loser you are actually a loser but you are also pretty cool and look like you should be a tiktok boy take that how you will. You are a nice feller and I am glad I met you we should hang more!
M4A1-S M4A1-S I know we really only bonded over stardew and stuff but I really do enjoy talking with you, I am really sorry you built me a house on minecraft and I didnt play I just have a hard time with that stuff sometimes cuz there is so much to do so little time ya know D: We need to finda game to grind together!
@Michael Bolton yo whats up dude, I really havent got to know you that well but I can tell you are full of wisdom and I love your general attitude on things. I am glad you are here just to talk sometimes :)
@ScaryLarry I dont know you too well yet but you are a cool dude keep being a meme
owen owen you might just be the best robot rapper ive ever seen, tbh I shouldnt have won but it is what it is, playing game with you is actually hilarious you are just an awesome person in general
@teimyw8 dude you are just a legend thats it. you are a good teacher for ec stuff and stuff but most importantly you are just a great gamer. love talking with you and playin any games :)
T Tlalog you are actually just hilarious in most ways. sometimes you take things a little to far but its all in good fun! I am glad you sometimes grace my events with your presence and im glad to get to know ya! also you lost our streak come on dude
@Twist just a gamer and thats it. Thanks for the carry in the tournament, (all me tbh lets go ez dubs) and you are pretty cool!
WaSe WaSe bro you are a cool dude sad you switched divisions but that really doesnt change anything! The best memory I have of you was at an event and you were just saucing with an awp and it was literally crazy, you are a cool dude and I love talking with you!
@webby you are a sick person congrats on senior manager thats pretty cool, I enjoy talking with you, like I really dont know you I feel like at all but I just know you are a super cool person to be around
heidi heidi Your screams are really loud but I have become accustomed to your ways so its alright! I think you are a great person glad we hang!
@Shayne We used to game alot but not so much anymore, but you are a cool dude! also stop listenting to the same depressing music on replay over and over, it makes me sad for you D: love you brother!
@aspen I love that your name is aspen it is so much better tbh you are a cool dude! be the way you are even if you are toxic
@Maruchan oml man I swear you have no boundaries and it is ok XD You might be one of the most toxic people I have ever met but its in a good way ;)
kuantum kuantum Dude your sound boards are actually the best thing ever lets be honest! I miss gaming with you I know your mic is gone and people think you are toxic but that is jsut the way you show your love!
@Semo Your deep voice is legendary you are a cool dude!
@Arbiter you probably dont remember me way back then but thank you so much for recruiting me to I suppose "these" communities it has probably change my life so much for the better, ive got to meet so many amazing people as seen above! im glad I still get to game with you on the occasion!
@Para parararararararararaarrararararaararar yea sorry I know you from pg but we havent hung much but I like that meme so you are in here ;)
@Martin Im pretty sure you are jsut super toxic to me all the time D: feels bad man smile but you are a cool dude I am glad we have got to know eachother better
@Custom Stats Thank you for the awesome stuff you do in the community! I used to try and hang out with you guys way back when but idk what happened, you are a super cool dude and I am glad you are around, wish I knew ya better
@Larry_Da_Lobster I love the way you hype things up! your attitude on things is just great! Congrats on the promo and I am glad you are around
@aidan Gaming I would love to know you better cuz I know you are a sick guy!
@DrkChocolate Hey! you probably do not really know me but you seem like a great leader! I like your general positivity on stuff and just thank you for being around!
@Buster sorry I definitely forgot you the first time around but I am glad that you are around! your toxicity is alright because I know you are memeing but it might come across as bad to some people D: love you dude keep being you!
I really am sorry Dont feel bad if you aint in here but I tried my best to get through everyone I really do love ya all :D goodnight sorry for the ultra long post, also dont forget to not be toxic
i fucking love u homie ill make sure we dont lose out streak
 
@Kagato is my best edgegamer buddy, I would say. The TTT server just isn't the same unless he's on with me. <3

@JuVe913 what a guy! what a face! Play TTT more because I miss you.

redchance redchance has been a great mentor for answering all my 99 questions that I constantly bug him with. 11/10.

@Damon Just a cutie.

@Darkwave Has small muscles but HUGE personality. ^_^
 
Consistent - Inconsistent people are a complete waste of time. Even bad characteristics, are better if they are at least consistent.

Sympathetic - Our world lacks way too much of it. Sympathetic ignorance, is the cause of wars, racism, and most importantly, inequality. Sympathy is akin to emotional intelligence, and is one of the most powerful tools to conflict management.

Conscientiousness - A person who is not self aware, is not deserving of positions of power. It is my honest opinion that a person who is not conscientious, no matter their age, cannot truly call themselves an adult. How are you to develop your emotional intelligence, if you are not even emotionally competent enough to pay attention how you interact with others. When I meet a person who is not conscientious, it honestly makes me sad, because even a sociopath can pay attention to their interactions, and how people react to them.

Principle - Who are you, and what do you believe in. What are the principles you live by? Most people don't think of this sort of thing, but in order to truly understand yourself, you have to understand what your moral limits are. The boundaries you are never willing to pass. A person who lives by principle doesn't have to question their decisions later.
 
Last edited:
heidi heidi AND I cant believe I forgot the awesome heidi! Truly a wonderful person and player/admin on the TTT server! Definitely keeps all of us wild ones in check.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top