Announcement Once again Yankee is back with the Giveaways

Yankee

- Yankee <3
=(e)=
Joined
May 12, 2018
Messages
189
yes yes the time has indeed come i have to one up my last one and oh boy do i have a treat for you guys!

I will be giving away my prized skin my Statrak FN Ak Blue Laminate but there is a catch this isn't just a Blue Laminate it has a Titan Kato 2014 Holo! Yes you heard me right a kato holo! this sticker alone is upwards of $15,000 pretty crazy i know!

I'm getting out of csgo skins i've sold almost all my high tier skins and have this left and want to give it away to my favorite csgo community <3 you guys are awesome and i've meet some good friends on these servers so I want to give back to you guys

now now yankee, you guys are probably wondering how to enter well my friend its simple i will be drawing a number from 1-300 (one entry only) and will draw the winner in exactly 3 weeks time (if i'm off work so stand by on that) also in the replies tell me why you would like to revive this skin (not required for the giveaway) but i would be curious what you would do with the skin, also if you want share some funny memories of me i always love hearing stories of ol yankee

love you guys and stay awesome, Good luck and Good health!
- Yankee <3
 
101
Same as peoples, but on TTT. So it'll give me an excuse to play TTT more
 
241, to flex on the JB kills of course.

Thanks so much for doing this dude, greatly appreciated.
 
13

to miss every single shot and then get killed by the inno I was trying to murder on TTT
 
145

Thanks for give a way

I'd prob put it towards paying for college
 
Back
Top