Grumpy Kitten Neko I guess Joined May 31, 2018 Messages 1,381 Jul 30, 2020 #27 72. Will use this for the rest of my life
santa Frat Boy Mentality =(eGO)= Joined Feb 9, 2020 Messages 2,229 Jul 30, 2020 #28 72 and replace my ak blue lam that i have now
Buster Oompa Loompa Build Joined Mar 8, 2020 Messages 1,764 Jul 30, 2020 #29 138, I would rename it to Yankee's baby and we would raise it together when you return.
Shower Active Member Joined Apr 27, 2019 Messages 364 Jul 31, 2020 #30 257 I could buy a better pc for making cool custom skins. And I would obviously flex for like a month b4 I sell. Stay safe
257 I could buy a better pc for making cool custom skins. And I would obviously flex for like a month b4 I sell. Stay safe
carter227 TTT>JB =(eGO)= Joined May 28, 2018 Messages 836 Jul 31, 2020 #32 227 I would sell the skin then do a huge giveaway on the forums. Give Back to the Community.
I cant carry Famous =(eGO)= Joined May 13, 2018 Messages 509 Jul 31, 2020 #34 193 holy crap dude this is crazy thank you so much for doing this!
Bulbas Active Member =(eGO)= Joined Mar 9, 2020 Messages 261 Jul 31, 2020 #36 Yankee with no brim ur funny and kinda hot so i chose 124 i love u man ur nice
R Ron Rookie Joined May 6, 2020 Messages 77 Jul 31, 2020 #37 101, thanks for this! would use to spread the religion of the yankee wit not brim
nitro gods reddest flag on his greenest earth =(e)= Joined Aug 9, 2018 Messages 630 Jul 31, 2020 #39 97 dude, holy moly I didnt even realize it was that much I just like titan cause of kennyS, thanks for doing this
97 dude, holy moly I didnt even realize it was that much I just like titan cause of kennyS, thanks for doing this